Super easy. Super simple. No materials necessary. When you’re in a rush – this game can be your saving grace.
- 1 projector & screens (if you want to display the tasks for the audience to see)
- Blindfolds (optional)
Pick two teams of 5-10 students and bring them to the front of the room. When both teams are ready, you will call out a category and each team has to get themselves in the correct order. The first team to accomplish this gets a point. Best out of five wins!
- how many football games you attended this year
- how many siblings you have
- how many pets you have
- alphabetically by middle name
- by height
- by number of people in your immediate family
- by month you were born
- how many cavities you’ve had
- how many pairs of shoes you own
- by birth order (youngest, middle, oldest)
- alphabetically by first name
- how many team sports you have played this year
- darkest hair color to lightest
- how many times you went out to eat this week
- by number of cousins
- how many books you’ve read this year
- by age
- how many bones you’ve broken
- shirt colors lightest to darkest
- by shoe size
- alphabetically by last name
To spice things up if you decide to play this for multiple weeks, you can…
- No talking allowed! The team must figure out the order in silence.
- Blindfold a member or two of the team. Each team is responsible for guiding that player to their right spot.